Saturday, April 14, 2018

Kilo and Karma

Kilo

As sirens wail and lights flash
I quickly hide my kilo of hash
I thought I'd flush it down the  toilet
But I don't really want to spoil it

It cost too much to throw away
But getting caught will wreck my day
And hamper the sale of my goods
And cause a scene with those crazy hoods

I decide to hide it in plain sight
And walk away into the night
I hope the cops will never look
In the cookie jar in my kitchen nook

Karma

Karma is a bitch they say
What you put out will come your way
Evil deeds come back to haunt you
Karma will come round to taunt you

If you're a person who brings joy
And never others do annoy
Karma will be good to you
A bring success in all you do

If you believe what I just said
You must have rocks inside your head
For we all know the world's not fair

And karma isn't really there.

No comments:

P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...