Friday, May 1, 2015

A to Z Reflections

This challenge has been really positive for me.  As a person who needs external pressure to get anything done, I really liked the structure of this.  A to Z on anything you want.  Boundaries, but freedom within those boundaries.  

Writing my posts also made think about things more clearly, and in an articulate way.  I had to come up with topics and then write something that didn't sound like  inane stream of consciousness blathering.

The best part is meeting other bloggers!  I am brand new at blogging and felt so happy when someone read, and commented on my blog.  It is motivating me to keep going.

I am looking forward to next April to do this again.

1 comment:

B~Natrelle said...

Hello there.
Congratulations on not only completing but surviving your first A-Z Challenge! This was my second year taking part. I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip. Wishing you all the best with your blogging career (lol).

Entrepreneurial Goddess

P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...