Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Gravity and Garden Gnomes

Gravity


Things that bounced now are saggy
What once was tight now is baggy
Skin so smooth has become flabby
All of this just makes me crabby

I was once so lithe and supple
My bosom made a lovely couple
But now there's no way to pretend
That gravity is still my friend.



Garden Gnome

He stands alone in my flower bed
A floppy hat upon his head
He doesn't move he doesn't talk
Just stands there stoic by the walk

He watches with a stony smile
When I visit for a while
As I dig and plant and  hoe
I tell him things no one can know

My dearest friend my garden gnome
Living just outside my home
Atop the body buried there
Keeping secrets he can't  share


P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...