Friday, April 10, 2015

Impossible

Today it has been impossible for me to write a coherent and interesting blog post.  I have made three or four different attempts.  I am stumped by the letter i.  I have tried ice cream, innocence, imperfection, and halfway through each one I lost my mind and scrapped it.  What is with me?  I am tired, it has been a long week, and my inner critic is alive and well and screaming at me that I am NOT A WRITER.   So, yes, there are challenges.  I feel I am nattering.  I feel like someone is going to say "she doesn't know what the hell she's talking about" .  I want to be a good blogger.  I want to be a blogger that people look forward to reading.  But it seems an impossible goal.  So why not just give myself a break.

That's what I am doing today.  Giving myself a break.  And allowing  myself to be impossible.

And I will try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

I don't think we should concern ourselves with what we want to be, but rather what we want to do. I think you are doing great things with your blog.

You are unearthing good things and using the page to examine them. It's a healthy process for you and useful to others. How many others must take part for it to be worth your while? Is there a magic number?

I hope you will keep up the good work and let the Be take care of itself.

P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...