Thursday, April 1, 2021

A is for Animal

 

What non-traditional ANIMAL might you like to have for a pet?

I think it would be fun to have a pet goat.   Imagine looking out in the backyard and seeing a goat frolicking around happily both legs off the ground, in their goat way.   I would build a really amazing house for it...him...(because it's a boy in my dreams) and it would have a ramp because goats love to go up and down ramps.  And there would be things for him to climb on.  Basically, the whole backyard would be dedicated to the goat.  And no matter how low I was feeling I would just have to look outside and watch my goat playing in his yard and making that adorable maaaa-maaaa sound.   I could imagine he was saying mama and who could feel sad when that is happening?    He would keep the grass trimmed for me and fertilize it too. 

But wait, why stop there?  What's better than a goat? TWO GOATS!!  A boy and a girl, and maybe there could be kids eventually.  I could have a goat hobby farm.   But wait!  What's better than goat families?  FAINTING GOATS!  Yes, it's a thing.  There are goats that look just like ordinary goats...until you startle them and then they faint dead away!   It's hilarious.   But of course, being an adult, I understand that a fainting goat is not a toy and purposely startling them to watch them faint would be totally inappropriate.  

But wait!  What's better than fainting goats?  FAINTING GOATS WEARING PAJAMAS!!  Yes, that's a thing too.  Look it up on YouTube.   They are freaking adorable.

So there you have it.  Maybe someday you can come visit my goat hobby farm and I might just let you startle the goats.  Once.







No comments:

P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...