Saturday, April 17, 2021

O is for Old

 What "OLD-person" thing do you do?


Well I am an old person, so everything I do is an Old person thing right?   But in the spirit of this question will list a few stereotypical things I do.

Repeat the same stories over again without realizing I am doing it.

Assess the bathroom situation before accepting invitations.

Turn the television volume up to deafening levels.

Put my pajamas on right after supper, or just wear them all day.

Screen phone calls.

Complain about kids these days (get off my lawn)

Groan when I stand up or sit down.

Leak

Appreciate the value of a good comfortable pair of shoes fashion be damned.

There are probably more but I can't remember them.  Oh yeah, that's another thing, 

Can't remember what I had for breakfast or why I came into a room but can remember the names and birthdates of my childhood friends.

None of these things are terrible, they are just part of life and I deal with it all in good humour.









No comments:

P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...