Friday, April 9, 2021

H is for Holiday

How would people celebrate a HOLIDAY named in your HONOUR?


I really love to laugh and make other people laugh.  I don't think there is enough laughter in the world these days so a holiday in my honour would be dedicated to laughter.  Nothing on t.v. but sitcoms and stand-up comedy.  Nothing on social media but good news and funny memes.  People would be encouraged to put funny signs on their lawns and dress up in crazy outfits.  But NO pranks.  I don't think pranks are funny for the one being pranked...I don't like them at all.  They are mean-spirited.  No depressing stuff, no sadness, no bad news.  For one day.  I think it would do us a world of good.






No comments:

P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...