Thursday, April 15, 2021

L is for Law

 What LAW would you create if you knew everyone would be forced to obey?


There are so many, where do I start?   I would like to create a law and have it enforced that forbids all things that pollute the environment.  ALL things no matter how inconvenient it makes our lives.  The planet is in danger and we rely on it to live.   So we need to make sacrifices.  I know there are anti-pollution laws in place, but they need to be stricter and relentlessly enforced.   I know what people are thinking if they are reading this.  What about our human rights?  I don't want to live in a police state.  And on and on.  But think about it...if we don't have clean water and air and places to grow our food...NOTHING else matters.   I know such a law is not possible, but the question didn't say anything about whether it would be possible.

I would also like a law that bans LEAF BLOWERS.   They are huge noise polluters and air polluters as well because they spew fumes.   And they are not good for anything but spreading dirt and debris all over the place.   And isn't there some way to make them quieter?  Men and their penis-extending toys...honestly. 








No comments:

P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...