Thursday, April 8, 2021

G is for Gift

 What GIFT have you re-gifted? If none, name a gift you would re-gift, if received.


I don't very often receive actual gifts because I always ask for gift cards.  Gift cards are my favourite gifts because being on a fixed income, I don't very often get the opportunity to go out and buy something for myself that I really want.   

I did regift something I got for Christmas this year though.  But can you really call giving it to Value Village regifting?    I got a very tiny puzzle in a tube.   It was impossible.  After a few frustrating days, I finally had to give up and call failure on it.   Luckily the person who gave it to me was very understanding.

Something I would definitely regift would be anything that smelled heavily of perfume.  So bubble, lotions, scented candles etc would have to go because perfume gives me terrible headaches.  Also, a shrimp ring would be quickly regifted because I would die if I ate it.  




No comments:

P is for Pet

Your favourite PET you've had. I love cats.  I've had a lot of cats over my lifetime and they were all special and had their own uni...